Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weirdo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 12:00 AM
    Braces
    Can I get my braces on the second appointment to the orthodontist? He tooked X-rays , he told me how long I have to wear them & also he said he would begin my treatment tomorrow
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 05:03 AM
    You have to ask them... because only they can tell you if you will or not. We don't work for them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 12:13 AM
    Normally no but this is up to the dentist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

OK I went to the orthodontics today and they done x-rays and they said I have a overcrowded mouth and my bottom jaw is to far back it's the 9th of may today and they said they put me on a waiting list for 6 months and that's way to long and that was only for a copy of my teeth and 3 weeks later my...

Braces Help [ 1 Answers ]

I will hopefully be having a braces appointment soon and wanted to know how long from the appointment will I be able to have the braces put on? Please let me know asap

When will I get my braces off? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've had my braces on since Feb. 2009. The orthodontist told me my teeth look great and that I'm getting my "final wires" on October 10th of this year. All of my friends who had braces on previously had them on for some say 1 month, some say 2, and some said 3. But one of my friends had braces...

I have to get braces at 22. [ 89 Answers ]

I'm really not looking forward to this. I need some cheering up. But my question is this: Is there a site that can show me what I will look like with braces? Like something that alters my picture to put braces on me to see if I really want to do this.

Where do I get braces ? [ 7 Answers ]

Where should I go or who should I talk to to get really cheap braces , or maybe even free braces , & yes it is possible because my cousin got hers for free , plese help me because my teeth are REALLY jacked & my parents can pay for them because we can't afford them . PLEASE HELP ME .

View more questions Search