Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N8sGonzale8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 01:40 PM
    I want to find my father but don't know his last name.
    I would like to know if anyone reading this went to Green Mountain High School Lakewood, CO in years 1980-1983? My mother had a "one night" stand with a man named Darrel. I've heard many stories that they were actually a couple, but no one will give me a straight answer. Please let me know!

Thank you!

>Email Address removed per site rules.<
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 04:05 PM
    It is against site rules to post your email address in your post. We do not allow off-board contact. It is a safety measure. We cannot ensure that anyone contacting you has real information or if they are out to con you. So be very careful when you make posts asking for information. Don't make yourself a target for a con-person.

What do you intend to do if you find out his name?

What has your mother told you about him? Was he a classmate or someone she met outside of school?

If he went to the school, have you tried looking through year books from that time frame?

I hope you aren't going into this hoping for a meeting and a happily ever after. I understand that you want to know who your father is, but if your mother isn't telling you, then he probably doesn't know about you.

Be careful and if you find out his name, think about the full consequences before you try to make contact. Your life isn't the only one that will change.
    N8sGonzale8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 08:07 PM
    I understand what you are saying, but I need to find him to add closure to my life.
    All my life I have felt alone and never felt I belonged anywhere. I don't know what I will do with the information. But I do want to know. My mother has lied to me about so many things in my life, who really knows. My aunts told me he wanted to marry her! I do feel I am in a way entitled to know, even if I choose to not pursue a meet!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 10:37 AM
    The only way you can find him with no last name is dig into the past. Maybe look through high school year books, ask around, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My child's father don't want to see her [ 5 Answers ]

My question is my child's father won't come see her I feel like its my fault its his only child and she don't know who her dad is? Yea I had my daughter at a young age but he's not ready to do his part? What should I do I try everything please help me I don't know what to do I cry every night...

Looking for my father-dont know his name [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my father.He met my mother in Ayrshre Raffingora in Southern Rhodesia in 1959.I do not know his name.But I heard that he worked as a farm assistant at Best Farm in Raffingora/Ayrshire.He was about 25 years when I was born.He came from Dundee in Scotland.I heard he tried to bring me...

View more questions Search