Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simmersweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Recovering expenses of forming corporation
    I dealt with Legal Zoom to create a C Corp. My name and one other are on the documents.
    The person initiating this deal is a Canadian Citizen. I need out. Can I make him pay me for my efforts on his behalf. Is it possible/legal that he "take" it from me using the other person's name?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Moved from this thread.

If you had an agreement with the other person that he would reimburse you for his share of the incorporation expenses, sure.

But what do you mean "... 'take' it from me using the other person's name?" Take what from you, and what other person? Please clarify the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Personal Money for Corporation Expenses [ 3 Answers ]

What are the correct accounting entries for business expenses for 2010 and 2011 that were paid for by a shareholder and not reimbursed. The expenses were not included in the P/L for 2010 or 2011. Can these be classified as loans to the company in 2011 or reimbursed employee expenses in 2011? ...

H1 corporation & Tax Expenses Deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on H1. I donot wish to apply for green card. Now I know that I can start a C corporation in usa. I would like to start one. And I know I cannot work fulltime on it but can play a managerial role. ( I expect to attend meetings with client twice a month or travel on weekends to ensure...

Forming a corporation LLC [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a dba for a year now and I want to start my corporation because my husband and his corp (restaurant) I was the secretary of his company and now that company that's out of business and him personally are being sued for a note the he is liable for.. I want to protect any future assets of...

View more questions Search