Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 10:36 AM
    No menstrual cycle this month on pill
    Should I continue to take birth control pill if I did not get my menstrual cycle this month taking birth control pill?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 11:48 AM
    No need to discuss this with your gynecologist that prescribed them... there are a few out there designed to not let you have a period.. but most do let you have normal periods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ella one pill and menstrual cycle, pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I got my periods on the 2nd July 2012. Had unprotected intercourse on 22nd July. Took ellaone emergency contraceptive the very next day. On 25th I started bleeding and I'm still bleeding. What would be the reason? Am I pregnant? Or is this because of the pill tat I'm bleeding. Pl advice.

Menstrual cycle happening a complete week early while on the pill.. Why?. [ 0 Answers ]

I've been on the pill for over two years, I'm almost 19, and I rarely miss a pill. But just yesterday, my (what seems to be) menstrual cycle decided to come a complete week early. Is this bad? Should I see a doctor? I've just never had this happen before.

Missed menstrual last month this month spotting this month [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't had a menstrual cycle since Oct.7,2011 my body has skipped a month before but it always comes the very next month after it has skipped. I had sexual intercourse nov 26, 2011. My menstrual has not come for thus month of Dec 2011. I am receiving soft pink and dark brown discharge/ bleeding...

Hello I took a plan b pill last month on the 29th of last month. My cycle came on on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I took a plan be pill last month on the 29th of last month. My cycle came on on the20th - the26th of last month!. this month came around I didn't see it so I went and got a pap test everything was great except 4 I had gardnerella vaginalis... so I went to buy an EPT pregnancy test and it came...

Menstrual type bleeding during active pill cycle? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I had a Mirena IUD for just over a year that was removed on November 23rd this year. I started taking Loestren 24 the following week. I did not have signs of menstruation at all while the IUD was in place. A few days after starting the birth control pill I started, what seemed to be my...

View more questions Search