Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jose7230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Stomach pain
    My spouse has this horrible abdominal pain that she describes as a burning feeling. It usually comes from nowhere. She doesn't eat spicy food and she has no problem with dairy food. It usually last a whole day and at night it gets to a point where it is dabilitating. She has tried antacids and nexeum and they don't do anything for her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 06:07 AM
    If those meds don't do anything for her, it's time for her to see a doctor. We cannot diagnose via the internet. To do so is dangerous and foolish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 28 had my tubes tied 7 yrs ago. I'm 4 days late on my period and my stomach hurts really bad and its hard. It doesn't feel like cramps...

Stomach pain [ 0 Answers ]

I am a male 55 years old currently suffering from severe stomach cramps. I have severe allergies to Mountain Cedar and taking allegra with Blood Pressure meds. I have got sick the last two mornings to the point of vomiting. I am wondering if it could be the flem I am swallowing in my sleep combined...

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

Hi everyone recently I posted out another question about stomach pains were I couldn't really move that great then I vomited about 2 days ago and when I wake up in the morning I'm fine but when its near tea time I feel really sick and can only eat about 10 pieces.Any suggestions

Dear sir my name is hamid khalid my wife have a stomach pain like a gas. When ever she eat chili or spicy food she got a pain in stomach I take her ultrasound and ecg also but found nothing. Any alsur or any problem. But she have voumiting when she got pain in stomach. Kindly reply me what have...

View more questions Search