Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tink52 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Are you calmer now?
    Yes . I am very calm. Thank you so much. I was nervous and although I made no sense in a lot of my questions. My nerves are calm. Which is what I needed a little bit of information from someone who would give it in a calm manner. Thank you for you answers.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2013, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink52 View Post
    Yes . I am very calm. Thank you so much. I was nervous and although I made no sense in alot of my questions. My nerves are calm. Which is what I needed a little bit of information from someone who would give it in a calm manner. Thank you for you answers.
    I've read this entire thread. To me it seems that you came here wanting to hear a specific answer, not the facts, and not the truth. That's why you got upset, because we couldn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

This is an international site, and most of the long term members of this site have proven their expertise in many of the subjects on this site. We're not all warm and cuddly, many of us just state the facts to the questions asked. If you want comfort, your friends and family are your best bet. If you want someone to calm you down, then write a thread in the emotional wellbeing forum, asking for someone to help calm your nerves. But, if you're posting about possible pregnancy, the morning after pill, and the chances of you being pregnant, you're going to get facts, not hugs and comfort.

Also, you cannot dictate who answers your questions. Once it's posted here, it's open to any member of the site. It doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the site, something that's explained in the rules and regulations of this site. I would urge you to read the rules, and sit back and see how this site works, so that you won't be so overwhelmed the next time you ask a question.

Good luck.

Jul 7, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I've read this entire thread. To me it seems that you came here wanting to hear a specific answer, not the facts, and not the truth. That's why you got upset, because we couldn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

This is an international site, and most of the long term members of this site have proven their expertise in many of the subjects on this site. We're not all warm and cuddly, many of us just state the facts to the questions asked. If you want comfort, your friends and family are your best bet. If you want someone to calm you down, then write a thread in the emotional wellbeing forum, asking for someone to help calm your nerves. But, if you're posting about possible pregnancy, the morning after pill, and the chances of you being pregnant, you're going to get facts, not hugs and comfort.

Also, you cannot dictate who answers your questions. Once it's posted here, it's open to any member of the site. It doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the site, something that's explained in the rules and regulations of this site. I would urge you to read the rules, and sit back and see how this site works, so that you won't be so overwhelmed the next time you ask a question.

Good luck.
    Good luck to you to for stating a pout that was established over many threads ago. Instead of bashing this thread lets leave it at that. Someone straightened me out already . Thanks tinkle. :) so for anyone else who has an opinion about the whole thread good luck. It was already established. This isn't a web site to be bashing people so yeah. Have a nice day
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink52 View Post
    Good luck to you to for stating a pout that was established over many threads ago. Instead of bashing this thread lets leave it at that. Someone straightened me out already . Thanks tinkle. :) so for anyone else who has an opinion about the whole thread good luck. It was already established. This isn't a web site to be bashing people so yeah. Have a nice day
    Not once did I pout, nor did I bash this thread, or any other. I'm glad that you've been straightened out, and I wish you luck.

Note to Tickle, the new nickname Tinkle just may stick. ;)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Not once did I pout, nor did I bash this thread, or any other. I'm glad that you've been straightened out, and I wish you luck.

Note to Tickle, the new nickname Tinkle just may stick. ;)
    What do you mean 'the new nickname tinkle just may stick?

Jul 8, 2013, 04:50 AM
    Everyone miss spells a word or two so get over it. Seriously . Tickle* point* Big deal the world going to end . Get over it. It is done with. There are other people who need help go correct their grammar. Have a nice day . :)

Now if you excuse me is like to get on with my life better things to do then sit here and read someone state a point that was already stated. Unless you have some comments on the morning after pill (next choice) since you're a mother I see of two. Your opinion on that or if you're ever taken it can help . But other then that let it go. It's childish . I'm sure you have better things to do.
    And yes you have every right to state what ever but honestly I have way more problems in life I don't need this tiny little thread blowing up my email. Let it go. Enjoy your day.

Tickle- I appreciate what you did by explaining things and letting me know about this web site . Thank you for straightening this out. Have a wonderful day and enjoy life.
    Do you know how to delete a profile? Anyone
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 06:57 AM
    I was asking Alty what she meant actually. No problem
    I think you meant to reply to Alty though.

No need to bother with this thread any longer, it is done now, but others may respond as they see it.

Deleting a profile, yours I assume, just go back in, follow the instructions and delete.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:00 AM
    I was asking Alty what she meant actually. No problem
    I think you meant to reply to Alty though.

No need to bother with this thread any longer, it is done now, but others may respond as they see it.

Deleting a profile, yours I assume, just go back in, follow the instructions and delete.
    Tink, maybe you should stick around and help us out from time to time :)
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Do you know how to delete a profile? Anyone
    If you mean any info on your profile (a bio written by you on your profile page) you just delete it. If you mean your actual account, you can't. We don't delete accounts, that's outlined in the terms and services of this site.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 12:46 PM
    I still want to know what you meant by this. You were on and passed it over?

Are you referring to me as tinkle, but why?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 12:50 PM
    I still want to know what you meant by this. You were on and passed it over??

I'm not going to speak for her but I think Alty was joking about we will call you Tinkle from now on much like we did to Oliver when someone called him Olivia one day. Good natured ribbing between friends.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    I'm not going to speak for her but I think Alty was joking about we will call you Tinkle from now on much like we did to Oliver when someone called him Olivia one day. Good natured ribbing between friends.
    I don't like being referred to as tinkle in any way shape or form. Like where is it coming from? There wasn't any mention of this in this thread, and I am too old to be referred to as Tinkle, that is a urinary expression, didn't you know that?
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:09 PM
    I still want to know what you meant by this. You were on and passed it over??

The OP called you tinkle. I found that funny. It was a joke Tickle. Grab a funny bone. Geesh!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:12 PM
    There wasn't any mention of this in this thread, and I am too old to be referred to as Tinkle, that is a urinary expression, didnt you know that?
    Actually, the OP called you that in post #14, so there was a mention of it.

Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument here so I'm done.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:15 PM

Alty explained it, I missed it, so why would you assume Odinn that there is an argument going to occur or has occurred. We don't do that here.
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:15 PM

I agree Odinn. I have no patience for people that can't see the humor in things. The OP called Tickle, tinkle. It was a funny typo, I tried to lighten the mood, and this is what I get.

I'm out of this thread.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 01:16 PM
    The OP called you tinkle. I found that funny. It was a joke Tickle. Grab a funny bone. Geesh!
    Okay already, thanks for clearing that up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front [ 0 Answers ]

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front of the house.

What right dose a father dose if he not want to know [ 5 Answers ]

If a child dad not want to know he will miss out not you he will not have parent responsibility if he not seen them in a year

How well does Alli work? 1 dose vs prescription dose? And will it work for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am very into fitness, but I have really just run up against a wall. I used to weigh 342lbs about 5 years ago. Over the next 3 years I lost 112lbs and got all the way down to 230. I'm male, 31 yrs old, 6'2. I had a heart condition called Atrial Fibrillation with brutal symptoms. I...

First year choice, residents choice [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a similar question, but since my situation is a little different, I would like to be sure please. I was on H1-B from 2005 to February 2008. I then switched to F1 and was on F1 until end September 2009, when I went back to H1-B. Under substantial presence test, I was a resident for 2008...

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

View more questions Search