Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindalee5933 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 07:31 PM
    I have uverse, a jvc television, and a vhs player that is a magnavox
    I don't know how to play a vhs. Can anyone guide me through it?

Check out some similar questions!

Connect HD Cable box to Magnavox DVD/VHS player, to Samsung HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

My HD Cable box has the three inputs Red/Green/Blue ((Pr/Pb/Y) with a component cable that exactly matches the back of my Samsung HDTV, but I want to put the new Magnavox DVD/VCR in the middle, and it only has the red/yellow/white plug ins... I am an electronic moron and I need HELP as soon as...

DVD player malfunctions since Uverse TV, internet, and phone installation [ 0 Answers ]

My RCA DRC285 DVD player (HDMI) plays for a little while and then a loud popping sound comes from the Uverse Gateway, and the Panasonic HDTV screen turns into a colorful mess of vertical wavy static. I turn off the Uverse on the TV, but there is still a Link light that remains on. Then, I use the...

No power to jvc television [ 5 Answers ]

I have a jvc 32' flat screen, in the a.m. It worked fine, but later in the day tried to turn it on and got no power at all to the set. Is there an in line fuse or something similar that may have blown? And to avoid the obvious, yes, it is plugged in and the outlet works fine. Thanks in advance...

Connect Visio TV to Magnavox VHS/VCR without cable or dish [ 0 Answers ]

Bought 32" Visio LED TV and need to know how to hook up Magnavox VHS/DVR recorder. We do not have cable,dish, etc. Any help is appreciated. Right now I am recording on another TV and then playing on the DVD hooked to the Visio. Works, but not very convenient.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.