Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloveman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Can a convicted felon in the state of Illinois obtain a roofing license..
    I'm a convicted felon and the roofing trade is about I know, I've made some mistakes and struggled w/ drugs and alcohol but have been sober and on the right path for the past 8 yrs... There's no need for me to change direction (trade)... for I have already been Thur it and doors slammed in my face,Construction is where it is at for me ,I've worked under other contractors license for far to long (They prosper while I stay the same)... WTH..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 06:45 AM
    It will be a case by case review, you will have to try and see.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Hello glove:
    can a convicted felon in the state of Illinois obtain a roofing license..
    I'm sure you CAN. But, you'll probably have only one shot at getting it. I'd hire a lawyer.

Excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon obtain a passport [ 1 Answers ]

I served 4 years in prison and I am a convicted felon. My probation is up in July, 2010. My daughter is getting married in mexico in sept, 2010. May I get a passport to travel from us to mexico?

Convicted felon seeking financial aid in Illinois [ 4 Answers ]

I am seeking info on financial aid/scholarships/grants for convicted felon(marijuana possession) in Illinois. Any ideas? Seems everywhere I go on the internet leads me to apply for these same colleges over and over but none has any info posted about financial aid/grants/scholarships available.

Can a convicted felon obtain a CPA license in Louisiana? [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to all. I am living in Louisiana. I was convicted of copyright infringement (downloading computer software) and sentenced to 5 months imprisonment and 1 year of probabtion. After hurricane Katrina, I realized that it was time for a career change since the company I woked for at the time...

Can a convicted felon obtain a US Visa? [ 4 Answers ]

A Guatemalan friend of mine was convicted of a non-violent felon a few years ago while he was visiting the US. Now, he and his girlfriend of two years (she is a US citizen) want to get married... Will it be possible for him to get a US Visa even if they get married?

View more questions Search