Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pool Mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 06:08 PM
    unlevel pool
    I have a 24x52 steel above ground pool, we started to fill it and noticed that it is about 4 inches off on one side, can we dig out the patio blocks that the high side is on to make it level?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:26 PM
    It is not a good idea to install pool on any kind of stone or block.

Should use sand and a liner guard under liner. Use minimum 2'' sand.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel pool [ 13 Answers ]

I just filled my pool up and it unlevel 2in on one side and 3 on the other its in the same spot from last year and it wasn't that unlevel could I dig around the poles on the higher side to bring it down? What can I do without having to drain it.

Unlevel Pool [ 2 Answers ]

WE recently bought an above ground Intex pool that is 24'x52" and we got it set up, looked pretty good then we got it filled up and it is 6" unlevel on about 1/2 of the pool. Is that too much? I am afraid of swimming in it, I don't want it to collapse. Should we drain it and start over? Thanks so...

Unlevel pool [ 8 Answers ]

We just had an above ground pool put in and the company that put it in I would not recommend to anyone. It is unlevel about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I was wondering if it was safe to use or do we need them to drain it and level it up right? By the way it took them 4 weeks to put it up.

Unlevel pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool A sterns South sea... It is full... On one corner the lvel is out about 2.5 inch... Is this dangerous... It is 6" by 4" approx... What should I do to fix it... It has decking all round it.

Unlevel pool [ 1 Answers ]

Our son put our 15 ft. round metal frame pool up today. I got home while it was filling. It is about 3 1/2 - 4 inches unlevel in an area. I have started draining it but can I prop the legs up that much? If not is there a way to fix the problem without taking the whole pool apart? Thanks S. ...

View more questions Search