Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FeelingDown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 09:15 AM
    My Situation.
    I have spent the last year with a girl I really love. Out of nowhere she says she doesn't want to be together because I am going to college and she thinks it will be easier to end it now than later. The thing is college is just an hour down the road and we could make it work.. So later on I go see her and she tells me that her feelings have changed. I think she is worried that I am going to hurt her in college and she wants to end it now. I party a little bit so I think she is worried that when I go to college I will just party and forget about her. Anyway I talked to her last night and asked her if I quit partying and prove to her I can stop will she try to give it another chance in like a month. I got a maybe, probably, and I don't know. I think she is really confused and doesn't know what to do.. I am going to go NC and in a month if she hasn't called I will call her and ask her if she wants to give it another shot. What do you think I should do?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    I don't think she's got a clue what she wants and I think your right to pull back. I agree with everything your doing and think you should keep it up.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I think you should do exactly what you are doing..

NC for a month at least, maybe wait for her to call you.

She is rather confused at the moment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Follow your plan and go to NC, leave her to her own confusion for now. She may call when she figures it out but she may never. As I said leave her alone and keep your own life going.
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jul 18, 2008, 10:28 AM
    I think you should focus on school, and wait until after to cloud your mind with a serious relationship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What would you do in this situation. [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the deal, my mothers boyfriend went to jail a few days ago, for a reason still unknown at this time. And since he is in jail that leaves me and her other son, from her boyfriend. Anyway she is trying to put all the fawkn responsibility on me, I just got fired a month or a half ago from...

Situation... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a situation. About 2 weeks ago I was on my last row of birth control pills which are the inactive pills. On my first day which is when I'm supposed to get my period I did not get it and instead I just got a brown discharge that lasted only for a few hours that day. Maybe 2 or 3 days after...

What to do about my situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 T/C Van with 137,000 miles and a V6 me and my wife and kids went to Ohio over the weekend and on the way back it just stopped running on the interstate.before I Had a upstream o2 sensor replaced by the crysler dealership and they said they ran a diag.test on it said everything is fine...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

View more questions Search