Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eoeoeo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Charged with theft under 5000 first offence
    Is a public intoxication ticket going to effect my eligibility for diversion?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:03 PM
    In one word - yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charged with theft under 5000 first offence? [ 1 Answers ]

Been charged with theft under 5000 in ontario canada. Did something I shouldn't of at canadain tire a few weeks ago, wasn't caught at the time, however the next time when I went to the store I was picked up by security at the door. Wondering what I am looking at when I go to court. I have no...

Theft under 5000 third offence [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I got charged like 4 years ago for theft under and I got the charges dropped and this summer I got caught stealin from superstore and just a week before my last court date I got caught again stealing again from LCBO liquir store... I just want to know if I am going to jail or what'd happen?...

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Theft under $5000, second offence [ 2 Answers ]

So, I was charged with theft under $5000 6 months ago, and since it was my first offence, I was able to retain a lawyer and successfully get a diversion. However, the other day, I was in a grocery store, and I realized I had forgotten my bank card. I left to go home and pick it up, but had an...

View more questions Search