Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Air-e-tainer at244 model pressure tank installation diagram
    I have an air-e-tainer AT244 and I am having trouble finding a diagram on how to hook it up and what wiring I should use. This stuff did not come with my tank. Please help me. Does anyone know where I can find this? The place I bought it is not very helpful once they got their money.

[email protected]
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 5, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Click on Water Pressure Tank AT244 is equivalent to an 81 gallon actual volume tank. and see if that doesn't help. Good luck, BTom
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 06:44 PM
    The AT244 is a pressure tank. There is no wiring associated with it UNLESS there is a pressure switch attached to it. So I'm not following what you are asking. Did you buy this tank new and want to know how to install it on your system?

jlisenbe, I Attached this image on your post by mistake. This shows EOP how to hook up his tank and how a bladder tank operates. I didn't mean to hijack your post. Sorry, Tom

No problem. It's a great diagram.
    Attached Images

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 6, 2013, 07:03 AM
    jlisenbe's correct! This is a bladder tank. The only wiring your need to do is to wire in the pressure switch. I gave you a link that will give you the information you need if you need more information call 800-621-4291. Good luck, Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aqua Air Model V60 pressure tank, water is coming out of safety valve [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Aqua Air Model V60 pressure tank. When water is used, the pump runs and after it stops, water comes out of the safety valve (about half a cup). The pressure gauge above the safety valve shows 62 psi. Tank is showing 44 psi. Do I need to replace the safety valve?

Air E Tainer Well Tank [ 7 Answers ]

My water pressure is low and variable. My tank pressure sits at 32 psi and doesn't move much during cycle. It may go up to 33-34 psi. Any suggestions on the proble?

Air e tainer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All My water pressure tank is an Air E Tainer AT244, installed in 2002. Lately I have noticed that quickly after the tank is filled by the pump, the water pressure at the faucets drops noticeably (to the point that the shower output is pretty weak). Is it ever necessary to "re-pressurize"...

I have a aqua air pressure tank model number v45. What is the max air pressure [ 0 Answers ]

I have a aqua air v45 system. Im reading 50 psi but hardly have any pressure coming out. What can I do

View more questions Search