Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Getting rid of someone living with us
    I'm using my friends account. This account is my friends who is sitting right here. I just need some help and advice. There is this guy that lives in my house with me, my mother and her boyfriend. I currently have no job, but am looking. I have teenage friends and over the age of 18 friends. And I am trying to get this guy out of my house. My mother has mental disabilities and its hard for her to say no. my friend and I had let this guy stay at our house for one night because it was down pouring about a year and a half ago. He had started to stay over constantly and refuses to leave. He had soon moved in with a buddy of his. And now he's back. He has been lifing at my house for 25 days. And there is no way I can get him out. My mother doesn't want him to leave. And the landlord don't care. He is causing so many problems between me and my girlfriend and our friends. Because before he had started to live with me. I had a ton of friends over and now no one comes over because this guy is on probation, and he's not allowed to be around minors. And he refuses to leave. Like I said my mother doesn't want him to leave. And I have no place to go. My friends and I always hang out at my house. Because either they live with so many people or parents work so my friends and girlfriend hang out at my place. But no that this guy is living here I don't know want to do to get him out. I'm in the process of looking for a job and I just got turned down by two the other day. I just need to get him out. This guy isn't on the lease, nor suppose to be living there because thres to many people and his po won't do anything. Do you guys have any idea on what I can do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2013, 02:13 PM
    First, I'm going to suggest that you make your own account. It doesn't cost anything and won't impact your friend's account.

But assuming mom is the leasee, then she is the only one that can authorize an eviction of this person.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Its easy to make your own account and this one is closed until you do to not confuse others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Filipina living in japan married to a british living in UK [ 1 Answers ]

I am a filipina living in japan on a long term visa, my husband is british living in UK. Visa process? Do I have to apply for a spouse visa in the philippines or can do it in Japan? What's quicker? Anyone know how long the process is? Any tips? Would appreciate any help Thanks!

How to kill/get rid of small bees living in the ground [ 0 Answers ]

I have small bees, swarming and stinging if annoyed. They live in a railroad tie by the edge of my driveway and lawn. They are slightly larger than a mosquito but I haven't been able to see them up close, I just feel the sting which lasts for a while. How can I get rid of them?

Father living in Missouri wants to sign his rights away to his son living inTennessee [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married and have a son who's dad lives in Missouri and wants to give up his rights to his son and my husband wants to adopt him but how do I go about this do I go through Missouri or do I go through Tennessee court?

How do I get rid of crackheads illegally living under my apartment? [ 2 Answers ]

Everyday I feel myself getting sicker and sicker because my money grubbing landlord has crackheads illegally living in the basement below my apartment. Every night they argue, fight and smoke what I suspect is crack and the smoke comes up through the floor and along the pipes coming from the...

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

View more questions Search