Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xrdr195 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Questions about computer use in health care
    I have an assignment where I have to ask a nurse input regarding computers in health care. Can you please refer me to someone who can be able to assist me with my assignment.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 09:35 AM
    You are already here for assistance but there are a lot more healthcare professionals then just nurses to ask this question. In my line of work, confidentiality is key so computers are not allowed n the field where I work, however, within my agency they are but are protected by their own system for obvious reasons where client confidentiality is a key issue always.

What type of questions do you have ? Outline them and I am sure we can help you.

Jul 5, 2013, 09:48 AM
    Hi Tickle,

Thanks so much! How has informatics had a major impact on your daily job? Are there some major problems or software glitches?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 09:55 AM
    You will have to tweak your question a bit about informatics on my daily job. As I mentioned, I can't use a laptop in the field at the risk of jeopardizing client information. We can e mail our head office agency with general questions as long as no client names are divulged. As our agency has their own network, they can be more open within our organization.

As we speak there is a major software glitch as our system is down which is a major problem as workers can't access their day to day client information should they have any scheduling questions. This happens on a regular basis as the traffic is just so extreme and onboard 24/7.

Jul 5, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

I have some health questions how can I ask it to the health experts [ 3 Answers ]

I have heaalth problem from last 6 months , My age is 35 and I am a female and I have leg pain and my eyes burning my ESR-61,Montex-18x18, my chest x-ray,calcium,d3,b12,spine x-ray, and all blood rests shows negative. Results please help that what the problem is

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Big questions about health care [ 77 Answers ]

I know this debate has been raging on this Board reflecting just how emotive an issue it is but have you considered that you may not be getting the bang you think for your buck It seems the average person in the US spends more on health care than UK or France, sufferers a higher infant...

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search