Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodar7 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Jul 4, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Did I squirt or pee during an orgasm caused by auto-erotic asphyxiation?
    This has been bothering me for a while. Basically, a few weeks ago I was masturbating in bed via clitoral stimulation. I was laying on my stomach at the time and started to press my face into my pillow to the point where I couldn't breathe well. Eventually I couldn't breathe at all (erotic asphyxiation I believe it's called) I get off this way sometimes because I find that my orgasms are always stronger when I can't breathe and feel on the verge of passing out.

Anyway the orgasm that followed this was so intense that I immediately felt liquid between my legs as I was coming. This sensation has never happened to me before. I mean, sometimes I feel a little "trickle" of wetness during a particularly strong orgasm. But it felt like a lot more than usual. I was so scared and freaked out that I had peed myself, but I found that it didn't smell like anything. And I didn't have an 'urge to pee' before or after this orgasm.

I think I squirted, I'm almost certain but still I can't help wondering what happened. :S What do you think? Can I celebrate my first time squirting, or did I just nearly wet the bed? Lol u_u
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 05:28 PM
    Your answer is does it smell like pee? That is how to tell
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 05:29 PM
    The same nerves and muscles that contract during an orgasm also contract around the very nearby bladder. I'm betting it was urine.

Jul 4, 2013, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    your answer is does it smell like pee? That is how to tell
    True, urine has a distinct smell. I remember that I kept thinking 'did I pee? But I don't smell urine.' I also didn't have an 'urge' to urinate before or after this entire event.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The same nerves and muscles that contract during an orgasm also contract around the very nearby bladder. I'm betting it was urine.
    It didn't smell like urine. It didn't smell at all actually and I never had the urge to 'go' while any of this was happen, nor before or after. I know nearly all women are supposed to be able to squirt. I'm just hoping I did. I've had strong orgasms before wherein I'd feel some sort of liquid "leaving" me... and I knew it wasn't urine. This time felt like one of those times, only my orgasm was much stronger thanks to the breathless factor, only with a lot more fluid. : /
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Then it wasn't
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jodar7 View Post
    True, urine has a distinct smell.
    No, urine doesn't always have a smell.

And which orifice did it come from?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 06:32 PM
    No, urine doesn't always have a smell.

And which orifice did it come from?
    I don't think she could answer this. It would be impossible to know
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Her mind was elsewhere.

Jul 4, 2013, 06:51 PM
    then it wasn't
    Wasn't what?
    Expert

Her mind was elsewhere.
    Yes, that too

Her mind was elsewhere.
    Pretty much.

I wasn't aware that there were different places where a woman urinates and 'squirts' from. I know men ejaculate and urinate from the same place. Is it different for women or something? Anyway, you're pretty much right. I have no way of knowing this. I just know it didn't smell like urine, and I didn't have the urge to pee during any this experience. : /

I'm kind of convinced I did at this point. I guess I just wanted some confirmation in case there's a chance that I'm wrong. (Despite being 23, I don't have much sexual experience at all).
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jodar7 View Post
    I wasn't aware that there were different places where a woman urinates and 'squirts' from. I know men ejaculate and urinate from the same place. Is it different for women or something? Anyway, you're pretty much right. I have no way of knowing this. I just know it didn't smell like urine, and I didn't have the urge to pee during any this experience. : /
    You have a urinary system and urinate from one orifice (opening). You have a reproductive system and bleed/deliver babies from that orifice. You have a digestive system and defecate from that orifice.They are very close to each other. Google for illustrations of female anatomy.

A male's two systems (urinary and reproductive) are connected with only one orifice and are "policed" by the prostate gland. A male cannot urinate while he orgasms. (If he does, he needs to see a doctor.) He also has a digestive system and orifice.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 5, 2013, 01:07 AM
    Women produce 3 fluids out of the vagina (more of course if disease is present):
    - a clear to milky gluey one that can appear anytime, but often mid-cycle (it aids in moving sperm into the uterus)
    - a lubricating one that aids in intercourse (the one that KY jelly approximates)
    - and a clear thin ejaculate out of tiny glands near the vaginal opening called the Skene's glands. It can squirt or gush or just dribble down. It can be a lot, a little, or none at all. Not many women ever get a lot, and plenty of women claim they never have it. The glands' location can vary a lot, they are extremely tiny, and it seems that a few women don't even have them. They actually open into the urethra, hence many women think they have peed. I don't think many studies have been done about them. The ejaculate is filtered blood plasma, so it is clear. Many women are embarrassed, thinking they have peed, and go to doctors to ask to stop the peeing, so it's possible that there are more women 'ejaculating' than the world realizes.
    Strangely enough the Skene's glands are analogous to the prostate.

(As for putting your face in a pillow, I wouldn't call that asphyxiation. But at least it's safe.)

Correction- the fluid doesn't come out of the urethra. The glands are just very close to it.
    Also, the correct word is homologous, not analogous, to the prostate. Both produce a fluid of similar composition.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 06:07 AM
    Its pee... and there is no credible medical evidence to back up any other claims.

And its not that uncomon to leak some from the bladder because of the muscles involved.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Right pee doesn't always smell but there are ways to tell the difference. ''And I didn't have an 'urge to pee' before or after this orgasm'' If you pee a lot right before hand and you know your blatter IS empty. And then you still 'pee' enough to drench the bed. Also you say that there is only one orifice but you need to look up the anatomy for there. My guy can tell the difference. I have learned to tell the difference at least 5 different ways. There is more than just the smell. I just mentioned smell for starters.
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Smoothy and I have debated this before, a long time ago, and were told by the expert in charge that we are not to think that 'squirting' is credible.

But, this happened to me years ago, and only once ever, I did not have a weak bladder at the time and when it happened it threw me for a loop and it was very confusing and after reading up on unusual occurrences decided that it was not urine; it was just so much liquid and happened so fast directly during an orgasm. I was very embarrassed but definitely curious. I still think it was 'squirting' and I isn't no spring chicken any more and still believe it.

Smoothy, what the heck, how do you know, you are a male for heavens sake but you have your own opinion god knows and you are entitled to it. There are a lot of things that you can't put a scientific label on and this may be one of them.

To say unequivocably that 'its urine' and sign off is a cop out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Smoothy and i have debated this before, a long time ago, and were told by the expert in charge that we are not to think that 'squirting' is credible.

But, this happened to me years ago, and only once ever, i did not have a weak bladder at the time and when it happened it threw me for a loop and it was very confusing and after reading up on unusual occurrences decided that it was not urine; it was just so much liquid and happened so fast directly during an orgasm. I was very embarrassed but definitely curious.

Smoothy, what the heck, how do you know, you are a male for heavens sake but you have your own opinion god knows and you are entitled to it. There are a lot of things that you can't put a scientific label on and this may be one of them.

To say unequivocably that 'its urine' and sign off is a cop out.
    How do I know? Because I'm the one that had my face down there.. which is a heck of a lot closer than any heterosexual woman has.

And while I am faithfully married now... I was single once and got around.

And no matter how well hydrated she might be.. there will always be a component of urea in it... and I've got a very accute sense of smell. Besides... when your face is inches away.. you can see which orifice produces what. Something that's dificult at best for any female that can't accomplish what the average canine is famous for.

But... some people get into the gloden shower thing... and if they do more power to them (its just not my thing)... and bladder leakage is very common with women.. particularly after they have had kids or get older.

Nothing to be ashamed of... it happens. Just like letting a fart slip during orgasms.

But like you mentioned... we were told unless on this site there is credible medical evidence of it... it doesn't happen. And personally I'm not closed minded to it if there ever is a real medical study that is credible with a very large sample of subjects that ever proves it definitvely. But like levitation and telepathy... I've got to see proof before I accept it.

People claim they can levitate and are telepathic... its not a cop out if I say they are full of it... when they can't prove it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Right pee doesn't always smell but there are ways to tell the difference.
    And those ways are what?
    ''And I didn't have an 'urge to pee' before or after this orgasm'' If you pee a lot right before hand and you know your blatter IS empty.
    But the bladder doesn't stay empty. During masturbation, urine enters the bladder.
    Also you say that there is only one orifice but you need to look up the anatomy for there.
    Three openings for women and only two for men.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:56 AM
    From everything I have heard through the years it only must happen with a small percentage of woman. Then it only happens to me when I haven't had sex for at least a couple weeks and the fluid seems to build up. The more sex you have the less the fluid gets to build up if it happens to you at all. Then I guess it still doesn't in some women.I take vitamin B which makes my pee a distinct color and odor. Just to name a couple more ways I can tell. Just because it doesn't happen to some women they want to be in denial.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:59 AM
    And those ways are what?

But the bladder doesn't stay empty. During masturbation, urine enters the bladder.

Three openings for women and only two for men.
    1. So the bladder will build up to where you pee enough to drench a beach towel or more in that amount of time AFTER you just emptied your bladder?

2. I meant women have 2 in the front wasn't including the 3rd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oregon Traffic ticket defense caused by an auto mechanical problem [ 4 Answers ]

I received a speeding ticket in Oregon that was caused by a Known problem to my vehicle-Sudden acceleration-I have appealed my original judges decision. Are there any Authorities that I can use or sight in the brief that helps my defense i.e. that I was not the cause of the acceleration but the...

Did I squirt or did I pee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have viewed all the previous questions about this subject but am still unsure so I was hoping to get a bit more clarity. I have only had one G-spot orgasm in my life and I am 27. That one was achieved through masturbation. The rest of my orgasms have been clitoral. My guy was performing oral sex...

How can I squirt? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to find my g-sort because I read that once you stimulate that certain spot during sex it could cause the female to have an organism, and to possibly squirt, and I have even tried it through masturbating, but I'm not sure it its working.. I mean, I think that I...

I pee myself when I orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

So, I'm female and every time I masturbate it's hard for me to get turned on without intensively rubbing or teasing my cl/toris under the process. I don't feel any real 'pleasure', so to say when I don't do it. But, my problem is that every time I feel close to orgasm, I wet myself. I'm pretty sure...

View more questions Search