Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitew Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Scotts Lawn Tractor model# 1642. Will not move forward or back. What is the first t
    Questions and answers

Check out some similar questions!

Scotts Lawn Tractor model# 1642. Will not move forward or back. What is the first t [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced the drive belt on my Scotts Lawn Tractor model# 1642. The belt moves when engine is running, but no forward or reverse movement. What is the first thing need to look for? Removing the transmission looks like a real task! Bought new 5 years ago, this the first trouble I have had with...

I need a wiring diagram for a Scotts lawn tractor model s1642 [ 8 Answers ]

I own a Scotts lawn tractor model 1642 that won't start (turn over). The battery is good and I've replaced the solenoid. I believe its one of the many safety interlocks that's the cause.

Scotts Lawn Tractor (mfg by John Deere) Model L1742 schematic [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a wiring diagram (schmatic) for a Scotts Lawn Tractor Model L1742. The unit will not start and appears to have a sefety switch open. The battery is good and I have checked all items suggested by owner's manual. If I can come up with a schematic I can possibly troubleshoot and...

Diagram for drive belt for a scotts lawn tractor model s2554 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like a diagram for a drive belt for a scotts lawn tractor model s2554. Some one else took it off and I can not get it back on.

Mtd lawn tractor will not move forward [ 2 Answers ]

Hello,I just bought this used MTD yard machines 14.5/42 w/7 speed transmatic transaxel. The guy I got it from had replaced the "rearend" In it due to damaged old rearend. I used it 1 time and had occasional difficulty getting it from forward to reverse or vice versa. I figured perhaps some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.