Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buildingsupplie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 12:10 PM
    Ad thanking community and customers for supporting your business
    We have a company that has been in business in small town Alberta for 30 years
    And has been bought out by another local company. We would like to put an ad in the paper to thank his business for 30 years of business and also to thank his customers for their support and their contribution to the community. We are not sure how to write such an ad and are looking for help. We are planning to do a half page ad.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 12:12 PM
    What you have written here so far sounds good to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to split customers in business with a partner [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently in the process of dissolving a business partnership that deals with landscaping and am seeking some professional advice. I will first provide you with some background knowledge of the business: My dad started the business with this same partner 12 years ago, thus building a great...

Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth. [ 5 Answers ]

I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.

Does a business have to allow customers use of the bathroom? [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine manages a retail store in a strip mall. The strip mall does not have any public bathrooms for the customers of the various stores to use. My friend said things have been going missing from their store bathroom and as a result, does not want to allow non-employees to use the...

Thanking letters for customers [ 2 Answers ]

Help me to create a good Thanking letter to be send to Our customers. We are in the Financial sector and we have just released the Profits for the year end and I want to send customers a Thanking letter for Banking with us and for the support given to us last year.

View more questions Search