Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abutayeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 07:22 AM
    Honda accord 2003 how to set a radio code
    Recently I changed battery for my Honda Accord 2003 model. I got the radio code from the dealer who punched it in. The radio works but the CD player does not work. Before I replaced the battery the CD player was working perfectly.

I tried removing the battery terminals waiting for 15 minutes and punching the code again, but no result. The CD player still does not work.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio code for 2003 honda accord [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number... that is ridiculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>

2003 Honda Accord Navi/Radio Code problems [ 21 Answers ]

I needed to replace a headlight and took it to the shop where they removed my battery. I know that my system needed to be reset with the code. My card has 4 sets of #'s. There is a 4 digit code and a serial #, and ANOTHER 4 digit code and serial # below it. When prompted for the code I entered...

2003 honda accord radio code [ 0 Answers ]

I had to change the battery cables to the car, the radio went off and I don't have the code, Can someone help P.S. I need my music to function

Honda accord 2003, radio code (6-Cd) [ 0 Answers ]

How can I know radio code for honda accord 2003 ( the one with 6 cds) Regard [email protected]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.