Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrene parker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 11:41 AM
    Indiglo S.# 44550
    In a heat wave!! Eeeks!! Our home is about 1600 soft, towards the afternoon, the house is 78' to 82' way to warm for me as I swell so bad in the heat, miserably! Do u have to recharge these A.C. s? Or do U know if this is normal or broken or something??
    Thanks, Terre :)(:
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2013, 12:17 PM
    "indiglo S.# 44550". The heading you use for the question is a thermostat, not an AC unit. Tell us about your AC, where you live, shading on house, insulation, windows, ambient temp outside etc .
    tankco44 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 03:10 PM
    No you should never have to recharge your A/C (if u do there is a leak). But you need to service it least once a year. Clean Condenser, Change Filters, Clean Evap Coil, and Lubricate moving parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Hunter 44550 (says cool but its heating) [ 14 Answers ]

Just installed a Hunter 44550 thermostat. Using White to W, Red to RH with RC jumpered , Green to G, and Yellow Y/Y1. Blue was not connected on the previous stat so it was left off in this install as well. When I have it switched to cool mode the AC works properly and the house is cool. When I...

Janitrol 7 wires to Hunter 44550 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I studies everything from manual and website.. but I couldn't find specific information I need before I replace the thermostat. Ok, what I have is Goodman A42-15 with Janitrol 7 wires thermostat, which labeled below: Y, G, R, O, W2, E, C And for Hunter 44550 labeled: W, RH, RC,...

View more questions Search