Ask Labman, he knows how...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I convert this shed roof to a gable roof? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to extend this porch out another 8 feet and convert the current shed roof to a gable roof. Is there a framing genius lurking here who can tell me how to make it happen? The conceptual image gives an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish with the porch. See attachments. Michael

Best framing nailer [ 4 Answers ]

What type of framing nailer would be best for framing, sheeting, and subflooring? A clipped head or a full head?

Basement framing question [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rough in for a basement bathroom and have a few questions... 1. If I am going to put a shower enclosure in, should I frame behind it or just have plastic moisture barrier against the concrete with the fiberglass enclosure over that?

Quick framing question [ 9 Answers ]

I am building a wall to replace the garage door in my basement. I will be using 2x6 lumber for the framing. What is the recommended spacing for the studs? The width is 8' with a 36" door in the center. After the width of the pre-hung door frame and the two studs beside it and the stud...

New framing on old wall [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to undertake some remodeling on my master bath and let me explain the setup first. From my master bad to the sink area of the bathroom there is a half wall with 2 supports because it is a load bearing wall. I want to tear this out and put a pocket door in and make the wall a full one. ...

View more questions Search