Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patjord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Neighbors lights a nuiance
    Have ask him too please tirn them or move them a different way. The police were called he tirned them off and now they are back on.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2013, 07:54 PM
    What is a nuisance about them? Have you taken time stamped pictures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail lights, signal lights and gauge lights, don't work [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a 2003 kia that has a few fixing up to do. Someone broke in the night before I bought it and stoled the cd and cassett player. When I turnd the car on my brake lights only worked. I took it to auto zone where they got my head lights working and the guy told me I have an electrical problem....

1993 honda accord ex no tail lights, no cluster lights, no radio lights [ 1 Answers ]

Yet radio works. I have checked all the fuses with voltmeter all good. Is this a dimmer relay issue and if not what could it be. Need answer immediately please. I transport my small daughter and am unemplyed at this time. I appreciate all the help. Thank you.

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Neighbors Lights [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbors lights shine "on" my house, and illuminate my back yard at night. Their driveway is parallel to my bedrooms. I have asked them to turn the lights off at night, and even offered to have security lights installed on their house, at my expense in order to prevent light from coming into...

View more questions Search