Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    das72999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Why did my ex unblock me from Facebook
    Hi I was with this guy two years then he met another girl and dumped me while I was pregnant. Well basically he said he was blocking me from everything. Well I was due middle of June. I was scrolling through Facebook and saw he unblocked me and his profile picture is with that girl. So if he wants me to see his perfect life why play games and just leave me alone? I have to move back to the small town is to finish my nursing degree and am so scared to see him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2013, 09:33 AM
    I don't know what he's thinking. Presumably he's the only one who does.

I am assuming you have filed for child support?

Why do you look at his Facebook profile? I'd block him and protect myself from a possible hurtful situation. What you don't know isn't going to hurt you.

As far as being afraid of running into him, I see no way around that. You don't have to talk to him, of course. Walk the other way. Or say "hi," keep walking and keep him guessing.

You know that he has rights to visit with his child if/when he asks to exercise those rights? You are tied to him for the rest of the child's life. It's a harsh lesson, but it's the legal truth.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Could be a lot of reasons. I doubt any of them have to do with wanting to get back together.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2013, 11:49 PM
    Is the child his? If not, maybe he is having some regrets with breaking up with you and wants to see what is up with your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you unblock your own number? [ 3 Answers ]

I call and the person says,"The person you are trying to reach does not except call from blocked numbers."

How do you unblock private [ 1 Answers ]

How do you unblock private numbers on your cell phone? Anc how to send private sms, I have I phone 4, Tnanx

Unblock websites [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Saudi arabia and all the adult sites are blocked, also the web sites that you can redirect from it is also blocked is their any solution to access those pages. Thanks

How do I unblock Facebook at school [ 3 Answers ]

How do I unblock Facebook at school

View more questions Search