Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joecampbell65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 07:32 AM
    HDMI hook ups
    I bought a very expensive DENON HDMI receiver . I have a PS3 , I bought a LED TV with only 2 HDMI hook ups to my surprise.I still do not understand the concept of my Reciver running my TV or my PS3. How do I hook this monster thing up? Oh I also have rogers new NEXTBOX. Do I hook the HDMI on the NEXTBOX into the Receiver?To what connection?The reciver is an AVR-889. How do I hook everything HDMI up?Its not working properly.. I think?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2013, 05:06 PM
    If you have what I think you have, Have your 3 components Hook to your receiver with 3 HDMI's, then a HDMI from receiver to the TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hdmi hook up. [ 6 Answers ]

How do I run the hdmi cable fron my directv into my phillips surround sound system to be able to watch TV on my epson projector.

Heater hook ups [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I have 2 - 2000 watt ceiling mount heaters with blowers in them. Each are feed from there own circuit from the panel. They both have their own t-stat terminal points to hookup too in the heater housing that is for across the line hookups that does not cut power to the whole unit, as the...

Lcd TV hook ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first question so here goes I have a pioneer dvd player with hdmi output on it as well as optical and rca outputs The TV is a Samsung 46" lcd with matching inputs. Now is it possible to use the hdmi lead from the dvd to the lcd, then using the optical cable to go from the lcd...

Too many hook-ups [ 10 Answers ]

Recently I've been going to A lot of parties, and at every party there always seems to be a girl that wants to "hook-up." My friends cheer me on, but I don't think its right at all. But the oher night I "hooked-up" with a girl that I KNOW I wouldn't of if I wasn't under the influence and I am...

View more questions Search