Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekleel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 03:27 AM
    A letter to manufacture asking them to be their supplier
    How to write a letter to manufacture asking them to be thire supplier, I have to write a letter to a manufacture asking them to be their supplier for UPVC can anyone help me please ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 2, 2013, 05:55 AM
    You get the name of the person in charge of procurement of manufacturing supplies, and send him or her a package including lists of materials, prices and terms. You could offer an introductory deal good for x amount of time.
    You can certainly add a sentence about promises of quality and timely response, but the bottom line is price. You wait a few weeks and then follow up with a short note or postcard about your eagerness to be their supplier. You could offer to take the person in charge out to lunch to discuss it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Kindly guide me in framing a letter to potential supplier asking for wholesale supply of their products for my business which I am yet to launch.

Sample letter to become a supplier [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am interested in becoming a supplier to a supermarket outlet. Supplying home made dessert/pudding Could you please help me write a letter to become a supplier. Kind regards,

Letter of Introduction to potential Supplier [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to write a good letter to a potential supplier. We are just in the process of starting a web business and our site is not yet up and running, though we do have our URL and all the necessary site building tools once we have a supplier. Could someone please help us? ...

View more questions Search