Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2007, 04:06 AM
    I like him but he likes her
    I just feel so lonely. I like this guy and he likes someone else. I've liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me every time I see him. I think he's bit of a player because he knows lots of girls. We are family friends so I see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and never talks even after I make conversation. I think he just doesn't like me and I don't no what I have done to deserve him treating me like I'm not there. He always avoids me and can't even make eye contact with me. And its not because he likes me I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. When he does talk he's never friendly I don't no what I should do!
    xoxwhymexox Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Don't get yourself envolved w/ him.hes clearly NOT worth it if he treats you like dirt.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 25, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Don't waste your time on someone who's not worth it!

He's not even polite and he doesn't know how to treat a girl. No respect.

It might be hard, but it might also be the best thing for you to do... So, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME..

You might be missing on other nice guys out there who are more than willing to meet you. Think about this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Leave this guy alone and focus on something else as this is to one sided, all you and no him. He doesn't like you as much as you want him to, or he would be a lot friendlier, so move on.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smcthatgirl2
    i just feel so lonely. i like this guy and he likes someone else. ive liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me everytime i see him. i think hes bit of a player coz he knows lots of girls. we are family friends so i see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and never talks even after i make conversation. i think he just doesnt like me and i dont no wat i have done to deserve him treating me like im not there. he always avoids me and can't even make eye contact with me. and its not coz he likes me im pretty sure its the opposite. when he does talk hes never friendly i dont no wat i shud do!!
    I know this could be really hard but get the courage and say to him "i like you but you don't like me and i don't care because you treat me like pond scum or worse and when i try to be nice to you you just snoop of like a total looser and why would i have a crush on u? you know i AM SOOO over you and stop acting that nothing has happend and face reality. u can go off with that other girl and just be off to fairy land or some where imaginative and get ur act together boy cause ur not in year1!" say that to him and try to embarrass him as much as u can and start treating him the way he has been treating you!
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Okay don't do that, you don't want to drop to his level... that's really not cool, there's aleady enough drama in this world.
    But just focus on other people, take some time out for yourself and enjoy people that make you feel good and like you as much as you do them... and he'll end up seeing a different side of you and then who knows what.
    Definetely I'd say right now this guy isn't worth all the attention you give him!

Mar 26, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Yeah I have to say he makes no effort with me. It's a waste of time and as much as I don't want to admit it he's not worth it. He probably couldn't care less about me and I guess its sad when you think how much I care about him. But that's life . Oh well. There has to be something more than that!
    Gah it just seems like no one likes me ever. I don't want to be lonely forever.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 03:56 AM
    You are still so young!
    You won't be lonely forever there are plenty of other fish in the sea ;)

Mar 26, 2007, 04:01 AM
    I sure hope so! Haven't had much luck so far. Basically they are all horrible from my experience I have lost hope in teenage boys lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Well put it this way, teenage boys arnt the easiest of the bunch!

Mar 26, 2007, 04:07 AM
    They are so horrible! All they care about is how you look and BOOBS lol from my experience (no offence to the nice guys I'm sure there are a few out there) but seriously gah! Where are all the nice ones gone?? What happened to the days when guys give up there seats on a bus. On my bus they take up one seat each and wouldn't even dare move for us how rude!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Just concentrate on yourself and spending quality time with your girlfriends... when a nice boy shows up you will know about it, I'm sure ;)

Mar 27, 2007, 04:43 AM
    That's just it ,I'm sure that no one will show up. I just can't see why anyone would ever like me.

I am nothing special and if I was that great I wouldn't be having this problem in the first place. I feel cursed
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Please don't feel that way, you are special and just because he isn't there yet, doesn't mean he isn't coming. Be patient and keep a positive attitude and go about doing things you enjoy and he will find you.

Mar 27, 2007, 05:05 AM
    Thank you but I'm seriously not special. I have never even had a boyfriend before and that is not a good sign. Basically everyone I know has had one and I just feel like there is something seriously wrong with me. I'm always the 'friend' girl. Sometimes I just feel so lonely even though I have great friends that I love I just feel different to them. It just makes me sad that I am sad. I shouldn't be sad yet I am.
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Honestly don't waste time downing yourself, and stop trying so hard to have something because you see everyone else doing, it keep your attitude positive, and be ready when your time comes. How old are you?

Mar 27, 2007, 05:34 AM
    14 nearly 15. I'm not trying but I just want to have something. It sucks being lonely when everyone else has someone.
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Make friends with some of the nicer guys you know.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smcthatgirl2
    14 nearly 15. im not trying but i just want to have something. it sucks being lonely when everyone else has someone.
    Listen sweet heart, I met my hubby when I was 19. Before him I had No boyfriends, just a few casual boyfriends, that just wanted sex and when I didn't give it to them they didn't want to know. All my friends had boyfriends around that time and only I didn't :( so I know you feel down BUT (theres always a but and this is a good but) you are so young feel free, don't get attached, and when you are not looking the right one will come along I just know.
    It happened to me... Im better off now then my old friends

Mar 28, 2007, 01:39 AM
    yeah I no not everyone finds someone this early on but it would be nice to know that you aren't completely ugly. I don't know it just makes me feel really bad about myself. And I can't meet any new guys because I don't know any I go to an all girls school! =(

it would be nice to not be so lonely I no its not the most important thing in the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search