Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordonj Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Why do I feel dizzy when dancing
    I do private hiphop and sometimes I'll start feeling dizzy or I just feel like I need to sit down. Im 16, I eat before I go and sometimes I take water but I still feel dizzy. Today we kept spinning around in circles so I had to sit down for a minute. What is causing me to feel this way? Do I need to eat more fruits and vegetables? I don't think Im eating healthy enough..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2013, 08:35 PM
    It sounds like something is going on with the semicircular canals in your ears. Go to your doctor and report this dizziness. It has nothing to do with food.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2013, 05:09 AM
    IF it does have to do with diet it could possibly be a mineral deficiency like zinc or magnesium but it probably is more like your equalibrium or sort of like swimmers ear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

Feel dizzy in front of computer just few months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, I am computer programmer and always in the front of computer. I started using computers since 1996 till present. I am always on the front of computer for more than 10 years but recently I noticed that when I am typing and when am moving my head I felt dizzy. Is this because of the...

Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy :confused:

View more questions Search