Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wasp115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 06:54 PM
    My husband, his friend, and his friend's girlfriend
    I am a newlywed. I am having some feelings about a situation and I wanted input from others. My husband frequently goes over to his friend's house to hang out. He says it is for guy time, but it never is just the two of them. His friend's girlfriend is always there as well. All three of them hang out a few times a week and I am never invited. I feel jealous and upset that I am not included. The only times I am included is when there is some sort of party or celebration. When this occurs the firlfriend is very friendly to me. Outside of this situation she does not contact me at all. I have extended numerous invites to shop, eat, see a movie, etc. It never worked out. I am pissed at how fake it seems. Do I return the fake niceties? Do I quit attending parties? My husband does not see it the way I do. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2013, 08:30 PM
    If the other girlfriend is there and part of their get together, it is not "guy time" if he is going over and they are hanging out in one room and she is in another that is different.

This is an issue that must have been going on before marriage,? But tell husband, the issue, and that you will go with him next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

My husband wants to help his ex as friend but he wants to stay with me as friend. [ 17 Answers ]

My husband was in love with a girl during his college. They could not marry. Now she met him again after 15 yrs. He wants to help her as a friend. He does not want my life to be effected.

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

View more questions Search