Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaynaBieber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 06:10 PM
    How can I make a couple hundred bucks in a couple months
    Im 11 and my dad was born and raised in new York but came here to el paso Texas and of course he's a big New York giants fan and I want to buy him a Eli Manning jersey but it's about 100-200 bucks

How can I make money fast
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2013, 06:19 PM
    That's more than most people make in a couple days. I am sure your dad would love your intentions but that is a little bit much. You could strive toward that by doing lawn work and odd jobs. I never buy anything at full price. I always look for the bargains.
    I don't know if any of these would be suited to what you are looking for eli manning jersey | eBay
    But I know your dad would be happy with whatever you give him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to. [ 5 Answers ]

Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not

What do I use that works in a couple months or less? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what do I use to get my achieved tone in a couple months. Less than 3months prefferably. I see where you guys are talking about alldaychemist.com. I need to know what to buy to get the color I want I a couple months and I don't know what is rite for my color. I am medium brown...

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

3-4 months in Europe (couple) [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to work through a hard time with my significant other, and I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe for the end of the summer and winter months. First off, feel free to tell me if you think that's a bad idea because I haven't researched climates and things like that, during the winter...

View more questions Search