Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjtast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 12:40 PM
    EtG
    I had one 12oz beer at 4:30 Saturday. I am 5'6" 165lbs I could get tested Tuesday morning. Do you think I will fail?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 1, 2013, 01:15 PM
    Yes.

It doesn't matter what the test results are. If you said you wouldn't use alcohol, you've blown it.

If you didn't make that promise, others (including courts and companies) are going to think what they want to think.

Can you get back on the wagon? Yes.

Can you STAY on the wagon? I don't know you, but multitudes have, even after a couple of falls.

From two gallons of rum on my twenty-first birthday, I have cut back to a couple of egg-nogs on Yuletide Eve. It can be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

EtG [ 0 Answers ]

Dr Bill if I drank sat-Tuesday Prbly about 10-12 beers each day and had last beer around 7:30 pm Tuesday night will I pass EtG test sat morning around 10:30?

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG [ 3 Answers ]

How many ounces of urine must you pee for an ETG, what is considered inconclusive? I took an ETG just now, but was not very much, I even pointed it out to the lady, but she didn't care. Can that little amount help me or go against me?

Just had an ETG [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, question for Doc Bill. On July 7th (Sat), I had a large 4th of July drinking session at a block party from around 1pm till midnight. I had my first beer around 1:30pm and drank about 6 or 7 (12oz Budwiser) fairly slowly thruout the afternoon until 9pm. At 9pm, I stopped drinking beers...

View more questions Search