Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinatin2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 10:07 AM
    I got married,shortly before I was granted Political Asylum last year,2012, I applied
    I got married,shortly before I was granted Political Asylum last year,2012, I applied for the relative petition for my husband ,the case is still pending... if I apply for the green card for myself and I my status changes from political asylee to permanent resident,what will happen to this asylum petition case of my spouse?

Check out some similar questions!

Asking for political asylum in US [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I want to ask from the very beginning to understand my situation, because my question is very sensitive. I`m going to ask for a political asylum in States. I have a really hard situation and can`t come back to my country. Now I`m on my F1 visa. I had to do this, because it was the easiest...

Can I (on H1B) marry someone who has applied for Asylum in the US? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an Indian Citizen. I have two Civil Engineering degrees from the US. I am currently on my H1B. My company will be applying for my Green Card early next year. My girlfriend is a Russian citizen. We have been seeing each other for several months now. She came to the US as an exchange student. She...

Granted asylum 10 yrs ago- applied for green card last year- will it be backdated ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was granted asylum in 1998- I never applied for my green card till last year- I have intervieew to get my green card next month - do you think it will be backdated from the day I was granted asylum or the day I applied for green card- hence if I am backdated till 1998 I can apply for...

I was granted asylum 2008 [ 0 Answers ]

I was granted asylum august 2008 then it was appealed against it by gov.attorney in 30 days, it went to boia in 2008, boia dismissed the appeal april 2010. Judge ordered relief 2011, when shall i get a green card

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.