Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsDead Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:24 AM
    I'm confused
    I am muslim. But then again I'm not.

My family is muslim and they are quite religious when it comes to it. But me - I am not. I don't follow it; I do what I want. And if my family knew of this, they would be deeply upset and shocked even though they do kind of know I'm a bit urm I don't know.

So tell me this. Are you born a muslim and have to stick through it. Or do you have a choice and decide who you want to be?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 25, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDead
    i am muslim. but then again im not.

my family is muslim n they r quite religious when it comes to it. but me - i am not. i dont follow it; i do what i want. and if my family knew of this, they would be deeply upset n shocked even tho they do kinda kno im a bit urm i dunno.

so tell me this. r u born a muslim n hav to stick through it. or do u have a choice n decide who u wanna be?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Nope -- you are you, they are they and you have your own path to follow. Quite a few folks switch the flavor of religion they follow, or follow none at all. -- Savage

Mar 25, 2007, 02:39 AM
    My parents r old fashioned you see. Everything is wrong in their eyes.

Mar 25, 2007, 03:03 AM
    Ahh but that's your parents. Not sure of your age/location but here once 18 what your parent believe is their belief, but it would be time for you to start done your own path. Happy traveling -- Savage
    aghamajid Posts: 14, Reputation: -4
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Well in this era,u should walk in the footsteps of islam the most you can,because we know this eraa is full of sinners and if your a muslim and then why regret you will have a bad punishment in the end.

Mar 25, 2007, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aghamajid
    well in this era,u shud walk in the footsteps of islam the most u can,bcz we know this eraa is full of sinners and if ur a muslim n then y regret u will have a bad punishment in the end.
    Says who?
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Its in the quran,no body is perfect.ur spoiling his mind.

Mar 25, 2007, 03:58 AM
    So according to your original post "this era is full of sinners" -- when your book was written [by a man] there where no sinners?How am I spoiling her mind?--Savage
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Excuse me,our book is notwritten by a man,plzz stop saying that,no buddy has any rite to say anything about any buddy's religion,am I abusing u no.sinners r in all de ers,there were also sinners at that time.

Mar 25, 2007, 04:06 AM
    So Muhammad did not write the Quran?who did? --savage
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Allah send his messenger to muhammad(P.B.U.H)and he taught write n read.

Mar 25, 2007, 04:10 AM
    According to who?
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 04:12 AM
    That's in the qurans,hadiths,he taught himabout islam and allah.

Mar 25, 2007, 04:18 AM
    So he wrote a book and says Allah told him to so the book must be by gods hand? You do not see the circler logic here?
    Please note that I am note a Christian either, so my goal is not to point out the falsies in your beliefs alone.The same basic logic can be applied to the Christian Bible. Savage
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Just tell me are you a muslim

Mar 25, 2007, 04:22 AM
    I believe in mankind -- no gods need apply -- Savage
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 04:23 AM
    So your a communist.
    cataleptic Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Baby why u worrying what your parents think. It is up to you how you want 2 live your life.

Religion is a man made thing, it was not created by god. I've told you this before.

It's a way of controlling people, it's a business and it's there 2 separate people.

In the beginning religion was thought of as a means to figure out why and how the world is how it is.

But dodgey pol throughout tym have manipulated it 2 4 there own gain.

U have 2 decide what kInd of human being you want to be.

Love you x

Mar 25, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Lmao --far from -- see once again you are labeling people.. -- Savage

Mar 25, 2007, 05:37 AM
    :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm So confused [ 14 Answers ]

So, here is the deal, me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 2 and half years. A month or two ago so decides that she wants a open relationship. I didn't want one but to make her happy I said sure. She basically wanted one because she loves me deeply and I love her but she didn't t want...

Confused need help! [ 12 Answers ]

OK last year I met this guy and we started "talking" well a long story short I went away for a couple of days and came back and some stuff was told to me about him and I ended it because I have been through enough and I already don't trust do to parents and boyfriends who have hurt me in the worst...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK I know this guy since I was one years old we grew up together and he was like a brother to me his 21 right now and I am 17 years old. So one day I was alone and he knew that I was going to be alone he called me. We were talking and all his like I am going to come to your house I was like naw bro...

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

View more questions Search