Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellaisabella52 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 11:12 PM
    How To Lighten Dyed Hair
    I'm just 12 and I dyed my hair loreal light golden blonde. But then the color was uneven so I needed a way to lighten my hair at the bottom. Please don't say bleach because it will cause hair fall! Some help please? Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2013, 05:09 AM
    I make a mixture of spring water, lemon and chamomile, Put it in a spray bottle and go out in the sun, It works like Sun In
    bellaisabella52 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I make a mixture of spring water, lemon and chamomile, Put it in a spray bottle and go out in the sun, It works like Sun In
    Really? Thanks a lot! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten already dyed hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I just tried to dye my hair red velvet cake hair color and it only has a tint of red, I'm naturally a medium brown but I've done it before this time it didn't come out right. What should I use to brighten it?

How To Lighten My Dyed Black Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Remember Im 13 And I don't want to dye it again my hair is uaually a brown not too dark or too light and I want it back to brown not black! Please Help!

How do I lighten my dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair with loreal feria's very light beige blonde today. When I rinsed it out, I noticed it was too dark. It became like a reddish medium brown ughhhh! Anyway, I want to have a medium ash blonde color. Can you help? Please tell me immediately. But one more thing, I don't want to bleach or...

How to lighten dyed hair [ 2 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE! I have died my naturally light brown hair too dark and hate it. I went back to the store and bought a lighter shade and used it to no avail. I have read some of the other posts and do not understand what peroxide 20 is?? I have used three different dyes now on three consecutive...

View more questions Search