Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marissabeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Help with blonde to Brown
    I have blonde extensions and I want to dye them Brown.. I bought blonde because they only had black and blonde, so I figured it would be easier to just dye them brown. Well, I have dyed them about three times but my problem is that only some of the hair is taking color. I have a bunch of blonde strands still, and it's making my extensions look silver. I have used protein filler and it doesn't seem to make a difference. What do uou suggest doing to get the blonde to dye brown as well?

Check out some similar questions!

Help naturally dark blonde, dyed it dark brown, want light brown or dark blonde back [ 0 Answers ]

Well my natural hair colour is dark quite dull blonde and I got bored about 6 months ago and dyed it light brown... I kept dying it a little darker each time and now it's dark brown, and I want it to be more close to my natural colour again so how do I do this without bleach or going hair dressers?...

I dyed my brown hair blonde and it came out bright ginger with blonde roots, [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get all over blonde, when my hair is ginger with blonde roots

I recently had brown dye on my lighten blonde hair, how to I get the blonde back? [ 2 Answers ]

Prlease help. I have had my dark hair lightened for years, as blonde suits me better. However I wend to hairdresses last week and decided to have my roots lightened with bleach blonde hightlites instead tint. However, the salon put a lot of brown lowlites in too, which look alwful, how to I get...

I dyed my reddish brown hair blonde and got orange, how get blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a natural light brunette but for years have been lightening it. I got tired of blonde so I dyed it auburn which came out nice. I kept up the auburn using Loving care non-permanent dye but then got tired of that. I wanted to go back to blonde so 3 months ago used revlon ultra light natural...

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.