Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutchessofmedly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Sinks/toilet bubbles with flushing/bathtub/washer drain
    We bought a 85 mobile home last year. For the last 6 months or so have noticed sinks and toilet bubbling with flushes or draining of the tub or washer. Has gotten worse. Nasty smell. House is on a park-maintained leach field. Help!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 1, 2013, 07:22 AM
    What's happening is that you have a blockage. When you drain or flush the discharge hits a blockage and bounces back sending a bubble of sewer gas ahead of it, Hence the bubbles and the smell. The solution would be to snake the drain lines. I would snake from the lavatory roof vent. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Downstairs toilet bubbles and water levels goes down after flushing [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday when running my washing machine my downstairs toilet started to gurgle and lose water in the bowl. Now today just flushing it makes the gurgling and water level go down. The toilet flushes fine and the water leavel is normal for a couple of minutes but then you hear the gurgles and can...

What causes air bubbles to come out of the siphon jet of a toilet during flushing. [ 1 Answers ]

My problem toilet sends air bubbles out of the siphon jet opening when it is flushed. I get bubbles first and then water. The bubbles disrupt the flushing action and slow it way down. The slowness of the flush seems to encourage clogs. To get a halfway decent flush I have to hold the lever down...

Bathroom Tub & Sink drain slowly (most recent) & Toilet bubbles when Washer empties [ 13 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 50 year old home (Oct 2009) and moved into the home in March. The house is one floor (crawlspace), has a utility sink that the washer drains into, and has only one bathroom - which all drain into the town sewer. The problems are starting to escalate, and I need some advice...

Frequent problems with toilet flushing. BUBBLES TOO! [ 3 Answers ]

I just moved into a home and have noticed a problem with the one and only toilet in the home (single story, crawlspace foundation). The toilet tends to need help flushing. There are occasions where it works fine, but more often than not, the water (and the contents you just left in the bowl) just...

View more questions Search