Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deanehurn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Fallen out off love
    I have been in a relationship for 3 years and 3 months now and my ex girlfriend says that she don't love me anymore she won't talk to me properly or even explain everything to me just says leave me alone don't want to text I want to be in my own it was only 2 week ago we are planning weeks and weeks ahead a holiday and she now does this help me please
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2013, 11:29 AM
    You can't make someone love you. You'll have to let it go, let her go and move on with your life.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2013, 12:17 PM
    It takes two to be in a relationship and if one decides to not be in one, the other one has to accept it. She probably should give you an explanation but she doesn't have to. Unfortunately you don't control how she thinks or her actions. She decides those things regardless of your feelings or desires.

You need to find ways of moving on. The more you keep yourself active the more your mind won't concentrate on this. Exercise, go have fun with friends, go see family, etc - those all help.

We have all been dumped and survived. You will too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend has fallen out of love with me [ 5 Answers ]

After 2 and a half years, my girlfriend told me she doesn't think she loves me anymore (in a night full of tears). This was because she said I had been moaning the past few weeks as she's been going out so much, and that I think she chooses her friends over me. I rarely go out (even though I'm...

How do I know he's fallen in love with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for awhile. He's not the type to really show his emotions and I want to know. How do I know he's falling in love with me and/or how do I make him fall in love with me?. He said he falls in love fast. What can I do to make it happen ?

Help! I have fallen in love with my cousins ex.. what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have fallen in love with my cousins ex... I first met him when I was about 16 or 17 & thought he was so attractive & had a little crush on him but never acted on it because he was with my cousin... I am now 26 and within those years my cousin & her ex had a baby together & are now separated... I...

Fallen in love [ 8 Answers ]

I really can't go into detail but lets just say its one of those "forbidden loves" and besides he's my best friend and now I feel awkward around him and around all mutual friends because they all know I still love him I went into another relationship but he noticed that I still luved him so he...

View more questions Search