Ask
    swaggg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 10:47 PM
    What used to be where my apartments are
    7285 woolmarket rd
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 01:05 AM
    You can go to the city planning and see what used to be there. Also have you looked at the deeds as to the history
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 30, 2013, 03:39 AM
    This is a world site. We have no idea what country you are in, much less what town or city.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 05:32 AM
    For safety purposes, please don't post the rest of your location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of apartments? [ 1 Answers ]

My apartment building was built in 1924 and I hear and see things

Pets and apartments [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into this apartment complex about 4 months ago. We were honest about what kind of dog we have she is a small boxer. We paid the deposit that they wanted. The problem is now they say she is too big. They have known a along what kind of dog we have. She has never caused damage and she is...

Ghosts in Apartments [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that you can go 2 and research the history on a specific APARTMENT, in an apartment complex/building? I'm trying 2 find out if anyone has ever died in this apartment, or if anyone that's previously lived here has ever encountered or reported any paranormal activity....

Apartments [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been working on lowering our bills. Mine got paid off but he still has about 6,000 left. We absolutely HAVE to get an apartment in June and we are afraid we could only get 2,000 or 3,000 paid off by then. Our credit scores are in the low 600's. Does anyone know the...

View more questions Search