Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kita13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2013, 09:46 PM
    Adopted or not
    I know this is a question a about every teen asks but I'm curious if I'm not my parents kid.
    1. my family takes a lot of pictures but there are absolutely no pictures of my mother pregnant. Not even of me as a newborn
    2. I don't resemble my parents or any member of my family
    Not much evidence I know but it is enough to make me suspicous
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Sorry, there's no way to answer your question. The only people that can tell you if you're adopted, are your parents. Have you talked to them about how you're feeling?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 01:18 AM
    Silly question. I have 5 boys, one is adopted. Everyone tells me, that the one that is adopted, looks more like me. Looks mean nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey hi this shreyas I stay in Mumbai. I'm currently working with BPO "Firstsource". I want to get adopted as there is no one in my family, my father died in 2004 and my mother died in 2007. I'm 21 years old. I need dad and mom as I miss them a lot.

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I am adopted [ 1 Answers ]

I am adopted, looking for my parents, cook county hospital, December 2, 1955, my adoptive parents were ethel jones lindsey and perry lindsey, I think my mother name was laura and fathers name is frank please help me find my family

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

Need to know if I am adopted. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to check and see if I am adopted. I have suspected for years that my "parents" are not my true parents. There are several things that have made me think this. 1) The foot prints on my birth record are far to large to be those of a newborn. 2) There are no pictures of me...

View more questions Search