Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kahdtrike Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 03:47 PM
    Lyrics to old song with lyrics, "Grandma cut your toenails... "
    I'm 52 yrs old. When I was little, my dad would sing a few lines of a song and the lyrics were, "Grandma cut your toenails, they're tearing up the sheets!" I searched and searched for the lyrics to the entire song and haven't found them. Con anyone help? Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Dance song lyrics "come open the door with those eyes" looking for song title please! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have been scouring the internet for the title of a dance/trip hop/lounge track with the following lyrics but I can't find the title! Can anyone please help? If it's not enough for you than tell me what can I do ... come open the door with those eyes" Thanks in advance! Kathy

Upbeat dance song with the lyrics, "shine on" baritone voice [ 0 Answers ]

It is a 70's or 80's dance tune I do not know the exact lyrics but the song contains the following lyrics "shine on you, heavenly father... It is an upbeat gospel song, I thought it was done by James D-Train Williams because the singer has a voice similar to him. If anyone knows this song, please...

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.