Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MELISSA1468 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Use of a arm and leg rapid relief pad.
    I have a green filter can I use the rapid relief pads with this implant?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 29, 2013, 03:15 PM
    There is no way anyone could answer this without more explanation. What implant? What "green pad"??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 03:22 PM
    You have a green filter? So you have experienced blood clots? As the rapid relief pad appears to be an electronic device, I don't see that it would be a problem. However, your doctor would be the best one to advise you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of natural pain relief is available for my arm? [ 1 Answers ]

How to cure right arm pain naturally. Thanks

Pain in the arm or leg [ 2 Answers ]

I am 45 yrs old, with poor history of physical exercises. About 3 months ago, I started experiencing pain in my right leg after sitting in a position for a relatively long period (like 2 hrs). No swelling, just more like cramps. The pain is relieved when I lie down, elevate the leg a little bit, or...

What is the best arm pad for a goalie in lacrosse [ 1 Answers ]

I have been playing goalie for about a year but I can not find an arm pad I am happy with. Some are to big and some just weird. I really need to know which arm pad to buy.

Arm and Leg pain [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having leg and arm pain on and off for almost 2 years and the can't figure out what is wrong. Recently it has gotten worse I am on naproxen and ultram and lortab for the pain and inflammation. The only thing that is elevated when they tested me for RA and lupus my c-reactive protein...

View more questions Search