Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosie522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Man rings after long time
    A man I know and liked, who also liked me, has rung me after 6 months when I thought I would never hear from him again. The last time we spoke it did not end well. Does this mean he is ready for a relationship with me now?
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 05:24 AM
    No it doesn't. Curiosity is the most likely scenario and in many situations it killed the cat 2!

However if he seems keen? Take it way slow.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2007, 06:14 AM
    I seriously doubt that he's ready for a relationship at the drop of a hat and based on one phone call. You give no indication of how well you knew each other previously. You simply say that you haven't spoken for 6 months and the last time you spoke it "didn't end well." Based on this, it doesn't sound like anything's brewing here.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2007, 06:56 AM
    I would not think he is ready for a relationship either. Just a phone call, seeing how you are. Don't read more into this that you can see. I agree with the other responders - take things slow, do not build anticipations or expectations into this phone call.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 07:04 AM
    What did he say when he called, you haven't given a lot of info.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 09:40 AM
    I have a friend that has done this for the last 14 years calling every six months or so going over ground - cut your losses!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

Police arrested an innocent man because of long criminal history. [ 12 Answers ]

Before I ask my question please read what situation that had happened to give you a better idea of what's going on. There was an incident that had occurred @ my resident. There was a snowmobile that was cruising in my backyard and someone called the police. The police arrived and asked me if it was...

Looking for a long-time friend [ 2 Answers ]

His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan...

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search