Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbisoler Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2005, 03:08 PM
    Copyright
    How is it possible to trace the copyright of a photograph that was purchased at a bookstore? There are no identifying marks anywhere on the photo. I want to publish said photo? The subject matter is such that it might easily have been photographed by, literally, thousands of individuals.

Check out some similar questions!

Photo Copyright [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a limit to copyright protection for photographs found on the internet or even old library books? I cannot afford the fees some of these folks are asking!

Date for copyright [ 3 Answers ]

!0 years ago my book was published with a date of copyright by me. Now I am about to self publish with a new title and cover design. I will register it when I get 2 printed copies to send to Washington; however I need to know if the title page should list one or both copyright years. And should it...

How to set the music copyright attribute [ 1 Answers ]

My website stream music, It's free for everyone to hear but I want to set the copyright of the song to my site name so that everyone can see it on the media player such as "Copyright http://mysite.com" just like most of the music sites do. And how can I change the existing copyright of a song?...

Copyright Law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have seen several galleries on the net that are composed of images clearly scanned from newspapers and magazines. How is this not an infringement of copyright laws. :confused: Is it because the site owner makes no financial gain from the images or do they have to get...

Copyright Laws [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in starting a new business copying VHS and 8mm videos to DVD format. My big question, "Is this Legal" or "Is it a copyright violation"? I plan on destroying the original VHS tape once the format change is complete. I would keep written documentation of all destroyed original...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.