Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goddess1312 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jun 28, 2013, 07:02 AM
    I bumped the back of my head 7 months ago and the bump hasn't gone away.
    The bump isn't big it's 2inchs big it's hard when touched and pressed on and it doesn't hurt . What may it be ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Did you ever see a doctor? If not, it's time to do so.
    Goddess1312 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jun 28, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Did you ever see a doctor? If not, it's time to do so.
    Thank you . But do you think you can give me an idea of what it may be ? I try to avoid the doc.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess1312 View Post
    Thank you . But do you think you can give me an idea of what it may be ? I try to avoid the doc.
    Why?

You want to take the opinions and thoughts of ill educated people who aren't medically proficient at all over the advice and diagnosis of a medically trained professional? I could tell you to put a salt paste and then ice on it and you would do it wouldn't you? DON'T FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS FURRY AND CUTE DO THAT.

Talk to a doctor, don't avoid them. They'll know what to do.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess1312 View Post
    How could we possibly know? If your health is important to you,it's time to see a doctor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 12:06 PM
    You are an admitted diabetic. Why are you avoiding Doctors?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 28, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Truthfully, if you weren't diabetic, I'd say don't worry - people get lumps. I have a broken finger from over 15 years ago that got lumpy and then recently got VERY lumpy. Calcium deposits, I chalk it up to (pun intended), associated with my senior years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Head bumped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doc I wasn't seeing where I was walking just know and bumped quite hard on my forehead to the wall. After that I started to get a little worried about internal brain bleeding to death and conscious . Then my left side of my head feels weird , I gamed for 5 hours before I was in bed and I just...

Baby bumped his head [ 1 Answers ]

My child hit his head on the sharp edge chair should I have him looked at he is 5 months old

Father hasn't paid Child support in 9 months, hasn't seen her in 3 years.. [ 3 Answers ]

I was in an abusive relationship with him and I eventually got out. He is court ordered to pay child support, but I have not received any in 9 months (after getting it for only a few months) and he has not seen or spoken to her since she was 2 months old. She is now 3 years old. I live in Arkansas...

Bump on the back of my head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bump on the back of my head at the bottom, it does not hurt at all when I touch it, at the beginning it was at one side now it is at both sides. I went o the doctor and she told me it is a bag of fat and will be removed when it grows. My questions is it logical to have 2 sac of fat...

View more questions Search