Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Eye tooth fractured face pain, fever
    Hello: I was having swelling and I know I have abscesses due to the taste and pain I was having. I went to a local dentist who xrayed them saying nothing was wrong. I was perplexed saying all the symptoms pointed to abscess. He gave me a script for amoxacillin (10 day) and that has run its course now my jaw,teeth left side upper and lower hurt pad all the time and as well I think my eye tooth is fractured and I can't bite on it without massive pain that shoots up to my eye ball. I still have a lump on my lower jaw that is getting bigger again(like before the meds) Also I am now feeling feverous and all around sick now.
    My question is if I go to emerg will they do anything for me.
    I have a dental apt. but its 2 weeks away and they know all I'm going through.
    I am on ODSP in Ontario.
    Thank you if anyone has any answers for me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 07:52 AM
    You can try gargling with a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and salt. Also try putting clove or garlic on the tooth to reduce the pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain behind and above and behind left eye, fever [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I woke up with immense pain in the left side of my head behind and above my left eye. Every time I turned my head slightly I would get a rush of pain in that area. It has been getting worse throughout the day and the pain is not only targeting my left eye anymore but also the back of...

Wisdom tooth removed and now I got a heavy body pain and fever [ 1 Answers ]

I went and remove my lower right wisdom tooth and da tooth in front of it. Itz a day later now and I got a heavy body pain and extremely high fever. My entire body is sore. Could it be a flu ? If so can I get a flu injection so soon after my teeth extraction?

Exposed nerve w/fractured tooth, tender gums, ear ache, sore throat, bad breath? [ 2 Answers ]

I fractured a tooth a while ago and now have an exposed nerve. The pain was bad for a while and then quit. It now hurts again and along with the toothache I also have extremely tender/inflamed gums along with bad breath, an ear ache, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose. Is this just a toothache...

Should a fractured tooth be stabilized? [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a filling replaced in my last molar (#27) 3 weeks ago. Since that time, I have had pain, sharp and exact, on the linguinal surface on the tooth in front (#26) when I chew food especially a seed which causes me almost to jump. If I chew soft food on that side, my upper jaw bone will ache...

View more questions Search