Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeustogo Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 03:11 AM
    Battery operated flush urinal won't flush
    Battery operated flush urinal won't flush after installing new flush valve. Old flush valve had a small break in the bottom of the flush tube. After installing new flush valve it operated fine for 2 days. Then you could hear the flush motor run but no water would come through. Took apart, didn't see any problem, put back together and it worked fine for a day. The next day checked it in the morning it flushed as good as it did after reinstalling flush valve.but quit again hours later once again you could hear the motor running but no water. Replaced batteries thinking maybe they were weak still no water. Does any one have a suggestion?

Check out some similar questions!

Rinnai Flush Procedure -- But No Flush Valves? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I've learned a lot from this forum, but still basically a novice home improvement. I took advantage of the buy-$50-gift-cards-at-Michael's-for-$40 sale (this sale is still going on, and I do not work or am affiliated with Michael's or Lowe's in any way), and one of the things I was...

First Flush of Toilet does NOT work right BUT second flush works great? [ 4 Answers ]

We have 2 toilets and both have the same problem. The first flush does NOT work right and will NOT flush completely, water rises and then goes back down. The second flash works GREAT? We have plunged and clean out all blow or jet holes NOthiNG is plugged? Short of double water bills and the...

Electric Timed Flush for Urinal's [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bizarre application... I have a Bar/Resturaunt. The mens bathroom has 2 urinals. The Urinals are using a timer made by PS Electronics in Syracuse New York (Which I believe is out of business) The flush cycle on this burnded our timer is 30 sec on and 30 min off. I need to replace...

Can't get syphon flush to work. Very weak flush resulting [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced a syphon type flush mechanism in a toilet cistern. I fillet up the cistern with water and tried to flush the toilet. I get a very weak flush with a lot of gurgling noises. I can't seem to get a proper syphon effect. Any suggestions as to how I might to get a proper flush? Ball valve...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.