Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norcal kj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 10:23 AM
    What's this music video
    I saw a music video a few months ago and I don't know who it was by or the name of the song. It was a kind of rap/hip hop song and the rapper was argueing with his girlfriend and the whole time she's complaining at him he's zoning out then he mixes some orange juice with poisen and gives it to her but she doesn't drink it so in the end he ends up drinking it and dyeing. Does anyone know this video?

Check out some similar questions!

What's that music video where the two kids go to vegas with that one girl [ 0 Answers ]

It's a techno song. 2 kids take a hot girl to vegas. They have a threesome.

What's this music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a purple something, I have no idea what animal it is. But it was big and it was stalking these two people in a mall. The mall had no one in it. I know, I'm not very specific but that's all I remember

What's the song using music video [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song recently on MUZU. Its about an elderly couple who look to live a normal life with grandchildren, then they go out and act like thugs: drinking, graffiting etc. It's really annoying me I am sure it has "act like were young" in the name as that's the words through the song.

What's this music video [ 1 Answers ]

There is a music video that I used to watch and I want to know who sings it and what its called. It takes place in a broken down city that as they play all these plants like cover it and make it look pretty. Then cartoon woodland creatures come out to listen. Its an alternative song and I swear its...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.