Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvacc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Jacuzzi pool pump manual
    My Jacuzzi pump system ( Tri Clops ) is pushing the dirty filtered water back in through my spa after the pool cleaner vacuums the pool and the filter system turns on. What could be causing this. The only thing we have done different is put in new filters. The filter system appears to be working and the pressure is normal.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Were the filters OEM and did you install them exactly like the old ones? Jacuzzi Care - Jacuzzi Filters - Jacuzzi Spa Parts Do you have the manual?
    jvacc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Were the filters OEM and did you install them exactly like the old ones? Jacuzzi Care - Jacuzzi Filters - Jacuzzi Spa Parts Do you have the manual?
    Yes they are the right filters and they were installed the same way. I think it might have something to do with the manifold that the stabilizers attach to. It turned when I was cleaning out the bottom and may not have been in the same position. I tried turning it back and I am now re filtering the pool. Hopefully that will do it. Thank you for responding. No I do not have a manual, I haven't been able to find one on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool pump timer for two speed pool pump [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use the Intermatic T106R switch to control a two speed 220v motor?

Turn pool into jacuzzi [ 2 Answers ]

I have an external pool. Whilst chill in the pool today, I wondered, can I get something that would go inside the pool. That could turn it into a kind of jacuzzi. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Like a bubble mat that you lay on the floor of the pool! Thank you advance for any info...

Jacuzzi pool pump [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my 7hp motor it just hums. What could be wrong?

View more questions Search