Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bribeeluvzdanny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Vaginal dryness
    Hi. I've been with my husband for 6 years. I'm 23 and have noticed ever since I had my daughter I'm always dry down there. My husband thinks he's not turning me on, but I'm so turned on and nothing weird to say but it's true--I've been on Implanon since my daughter's birth and I'm not sure if that plays a big part in it. Please help!!

>edited -- was texting<
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Birth control will often change how your hormones work. Have you tried using something like K-Y Jelly as a lube?

We have several medical experts on site, so one of them will probably see this and give you more spec information about Implanon and its side effects. Stay tuned and check back! (Oh, and please don't text -- use good English spelled out. Thanks!)
    AlyssaV Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 09:25 AM
    I use to be on birth control and I would ask my boyfriend the same thing.
    But then I stopped taking my pills and I get wet so easily. It could be the implanon.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaV View Post
    I use to be on birth control and I would ask my boyfriend the same thing.
    But then I stopped taking my pills and I get wet so easily. It could be the implanon.
    Without looking at their web site, I'm guessing that's the case.

Hmmm, I just now peeked at their site and don't see that as a side effect, although it does mention "change in sex drive," which might cover the wetness problem. Again, stay tuned for a medical opinion from one or more of our experts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal soreness... No dryness or odd discharge... [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I purchased this warming lube about 4 days ago, and for the past 3 days, I have been having painful intercourse. I have never had a history of any STD's. It hurts right at the lower part of the vaginal opening, and on the very inside. I have what look similar to papules. I have...

Vaginal Dryness and Pain! [ 6 Answers ]

"During sex I begin to feel pain and swelling if the position is changed. Also with that I experince Vaginal Dryness. My partner and I stop using comdoms after 5 years because now I have a reaction to them and not sure if its an alleregy??":(:(

Vaginal dryness [ 2 Answers ]

I'm postmenopausal. Instead of using estrogen cream, I've been inserting vitamin E softgels instead. It does seem to help with the dryness. My question is how often should I use them? I've been doing this twice a week.

Vaginal Dryness [ 3 Answers ]

When I want to enter the vagina of my girlfriend, it hurts a lot to her as well I also feel difficulty in entering her. Moreover we had a long foreplay but some times she becomes completely dry instead of become wet?

Vaginal dryness and unusual discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I have had this prolem for at least a year now because it won't go away and I am unsure of what it could be.I have a range of symptoms including constant dryness of the outside of my vagina, even when sexually aroused I have unusual dyrness. I am only 18 thoguh so it cannot be menopause. Althoguh...

View more questions Search