Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeyvalve1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 05:13 PM
    My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time,
    My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time,
    But he always seems to be fine. Doing his normal stuff
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 26, 2013, 05:19 PM
    White foam is pretty standard for many dogs.
    As long as he is not throwing up more than say 3-4 times a month, I'd say don't worry, just a sensitive stomach. What do you feed him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My right ear feels like there is cotton ball in it/ with liquid at the same time [ 2 Answers ]

Hi 3 weeks ago I woke up with jaw ache, (2 days before that I got a cap on my back molar) and the chills, but my skin was burning up, I also felt like throwing up. So I call into work and spent the day between the hot shower and bed, I could get warn enough with blankets, only the shower would make...

What is the hold up time of liquid in vertical separator?is it same for each type of? [ 0 Answers ]

Information about designing of vertical density difference separator.

I have a 2 year old pit who throws up all the time, mostly after drinking water. [ 4 Answers ]

Ive had her for almost a year and she has done this the entire time. She was a rescue dog and has some other minor issue with skin. Not sure if alergy or just left over from serious mange when she was a little pup. I asked the vet but they didn't seem to pay much attention. She serioulsy throws...

Puppy throwing up clear liquid/white foamy [ 3 Answers ]

My question is pertaining to our 10 week old puppy. He was fine this morning, but for the past four hours has been throwing clear liquid and white foamy stuff up. He's wabbly on his feet also. I have since been told that he was chewing on our Angel Trumpet Plant. He has stopped throwing up, but...

View more questions Search