Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasjtj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Workers compensation
    Hello
    I'am on workers compensation for about a mth now. I just found out that I need surgery. My employee wants me to take a leave of abense well I am on workers comp can they do that. I live in Pennsylvania

Check out some similar questions!

Workers' Compensation [ 4 Answers ]

Here's the story: A couple years ago at the restaurant I was working at I cut my finger, needed stitches and went to the ER. I explained to the hospital that it was a work related injury and should be covered by worker's comp. The restaurant was owned by my parent's at the time. My parent's and I...

Workers Compensation [ 5 Answers ]

I was just curious as to WHY there is absolutely no topic/forum on this big bureaucratic mess? I can't imagine that nobody has dealt with it in some way or another but I can find nothing, nadda zip on the subject anywhere on this board?

Workers compensation [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and will be going to court in a few more weeks on a injury that has happen at work. Does anyone know what type of questions will be ask of me? I know that I will not settle for any money amount,my injury happened at work on my leg . I know the injury isn't serious enough to go on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.