Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbi10000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Dock use
    The association owns and controls building of docks-land owners get permits and build docks-dows anyone other than builder have right to use dock
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2013, 05:33 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your post on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your post to its own thread.

I'm assuming by builder, you are referring to the land owner who had the dock built, not the actually builder of the dock.

Generally, if the dock is on your land, then you control its use. However, there may be covenants in the association by-laws, that state that any docks are usable by the community. Especially, if, as you say, the association retains ownership of the dock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dock movement [ 2 Answers ]

Our situation is... we are attempting to get permission to Attach a finger dock on to an existing marina (moveable with water Level). We must move the marina down 5ft which comes within 2 ft of a Fixed dock. The fixed dock and end of marina are parallel. The Owners of marina and fixed dock...

What dock icon is this? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the 2nd icon from the left called in this image?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leopard_Desktop.png

Can they dock my pay? [ 2 Answers ]

I have used up all my holiday hours and have requested to have a personal day off. I am on salary and they have told me this time off will be unpaid. Can they do that? :confused:

Dock Pay for two days.Assumed Dock? [ 6 Answers ]

I was docked for two days and I was there at work, working. I cannot believe the STATE would authorize this, and I won't be "walked all over upon" This really screwed me up because it made my check SHORT... they pulled and turned it around within 4-5 business days, but missed my Pre-Scheduled...

View more questions Search